Saturday 19 January 2008

Feelin Feral

Sunday bloody sunday.....

I'm not really into Sundays.. Why live life under the make believe Gregorian calender?

"Please note: the Gregorian calendar is not a standard of measure, a criterion which is satisfied by the regular 28-day cycle of the Thirteen Moon Calendar. This is the moral mandate.
To change from the Gregorian to the Thirteen Moon 28-Day calendar is to redeem the destruction of the Mayan knowledge system decreed by the doctrine of Discovery, AD 1452, and completed by the Gregorian Calendar Reform of AD 1582. The New World Calendar Reform will allow the Church another opportunity before the advent of the Millennium to clear itself of the genocidal destruction of the New World Civilizations. This is the historic mandate."

I prefer to live in the now yet with a thorough understanding of the past and the future. I like to live with the seasons and nature, so I can remain healthy, happy and energetic in being.. That I guess is the crux of the Feral Surfer, to operate in the now is paramount to survival and joy, the weak of mind and life will quickly get chewed up and spat out from natures moments... I've seen many ancient tribes turned to ruin and fear through religion. The latest I heard was when I was in the Solomon Islands in Jan 08 and a group of american missionaries arrived with the intent on "teaching the locals to fear god with thought".When asked by a volunteer environmentalist if they could educate the locals about sustainability and the devestating effects of logging in the Solomon islands, they replied " "We do not believe in teaching them about that!" Now is it just me or are these people an alien breed??

What about $? We all inevitably use it and most work like little slaves to get it, and usually squander it on useless forms of self indulgent activities that either destroy the planet through a gross miss-use of resources, or the persons health and balance is destroyed because the activity is based on escapism and the person has blinkers on, unable to see the future consequences of the self indulgent activity... Besides this most often we need money, and it can be put to good use, so I am beginning to arm myself with $ generating ideas, creative $ making, sustainable $ making, $ to use/not abuse or get used by, and I will mingle deep within the Internet community to develop ways and means to live in abundance with and without $... My life is too precious to leave it under the control of "The wage Slave"! I am a creative and diverse being with unimaginable wisdom and power, I am free and healthy, a cosmic citizen on a mission to co-create with the universe.......... So really why do I need $?



Anyway stay tuned for the coming links regarding $ like ProBlogger this fella is onto it, full of info on life and $...

No comments: